Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Show us your ride.

You better let me drive when I gp to Finland hehe
[Image: GNW6YtF.png]

We´ll see what happens.

Thinking of buying a Volkswagen Passat estate

Buy a 1.6-2.0l TDI if you will buy a VAG car. Enjoy your 4.5l/100km usage of diesel if you drive economical.

cus that's what I did.

Could be worse. Smile

Updates:

- Passenger front window lifter broke, buying a brand new part tomorrow for 75€.

- Boost gauge installed. (not shown in the pics, cause i just finished installing it and the pics are 4 days old, but shows a safe 1 bar of boost, might be lying cause of the broken controller valve. never seen a TDI with so high pressure as standard.)

- New head unit will be bought tomorrow.

Here´s some high res photos as promised.

[Image: ye63tb4.jpg][Image: 371jP3C.jpg][Image: 9DPR09w.jpg][Image: KD0P5bP.jpg]

Lifter broke Sad [Image: IqumPBd.jpg]

NOOOO RUST!
[Image: 1T0sfzs.jpg]

I know, its one hell of an aquarium ATM, but it will be sorted with tint... oh, and no more hubcabs either, some noob (me) passed out while driving and hit a curb Smile

never driving tired again.

Here is my old teammate

Golf IV. 1998, its 1.9 TDi and still works fine Smile

[Image: golf.jpg]

Nice car, Toni Smile

@Jacob - yeah, if you care about it, a 1.9 TDI VW will last forever Smile I saw once VW Passat 1999 with 1.9 TDI on ebay with over 2mln kilometer at odo!
[Image: Starter.png]

[Image: cCjCkN6.jpg]

Driveshaft removed, next on the list is the shock absorber, but thats for thursday/friday when i get the new parts...

And on the 29th, the windscreen will be FINALLY changed.

More exterior "fixes"... (just so it is drivable....) And some upgrades ive done but havent posted yet.

Not-so-pro ziptie fix to prevent the bumper from hanging all the way on the ground:
[Image: kY4baJw.jpg]

Putting the blue bumper parts back on and making them fit, the small divider is yet to mount, and the grille behind it yet to be bought and painted black..
[Image: Efck97j.jpg]

This is what happens to your power steering pulley if you go 80kmh into a field over a metal pole... [Image: wAN5aed.jpg]